Puretalent matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the Puretalent team.
Job Summary: RF Engineer is responsible for contributing to the RF Design efforts of the sub-market’s 4G LTE network and 5G UWB network.
- Support RF Engineer with modifications to existing sites (entails antenna system redesign to support 4T4R, RFDS creation, CIQ prep, e911 submittals, RFE/EME analysis; FCC Regulatory submittals)
- Create search areas within their geographic area of responsibility
- Work with the System Performance (SP) team to understand area and issues within their sector
- Work with SP counterpart to understand issues and help reduce Dropped Connections and Failed Connection Attempts
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- 4+ years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry
- General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms and/or technologies: and applications including: Atoll, Windows, MS Office (proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Wireless data service including: 4G LTE, CDMA
- RF system optimization techniques to maximize coverage and minimize interference (SINR)