Puretalent matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the Puretalent team.
Job Summary: The Penetration Testing professional should have a basic understanding of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and professionally relaying technical vulnerabilities and their impact to technical and non-technical customers. The consultant would perform various penetration testing assessments for enterprise customers as an individual contributor or as part of a team delivering the assessment. The consultant should be comfortable identifying vulnerabilities, exploiting vulnerabilities as well as learning from the Pen Test team on how to perform post-exploitation activities and explaining the path to compromise to external and internal stakeholders. The consultant should have a basic understanding of how to perform these activities manually and also leveraging automated tools.
- Perform various penetration testing assessments
- Identify vulnerabilities, exploiting vulnerabilities
- Perform post-exploitation activities
- 3+ years of experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- 4+ years in Information Technology
- 1+ years of experience in performing one or more of the following: network, application, mobile application, and wireless penetration testing
- Strong grasp of network, application, and wireless security testing to include using tools, manual testing, and various testing techniques
- Certifications: OSCP/CEH/OSWP/OSCE/OSEE/OSWE/CISSP