Puretalent matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the Puretalent team.
Linux Administrator Engineer
Job Summary: You will be part of our Tier 3 Support Team responsible for resolving third-level support cases without escalation, ensuring clients and tickets are up to date at all times and maintaining, troubleshooting, and coordinating replacement of faulty hardware.
- Answer and respond to customer tickets
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and coordinate replacement of faulty hardware
- Plan, review, approve, and execute client change requests in a timely manner as requested by customers, account teams, and management
- Provide detailed feedback to other groups on all incident resolutions, ensuring full details are entered into case notes
- Review and action open cases daily, updating Operations management on current cases and their status as appropriate
- 5+ years of experience
- Scripting experience (Python, Ansible)
- Detailed working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Detailed working knowledge of server hardware troubleshooting